Top 10 eCommerce Blogs That Have Been Wildly Successful
Successful eCommerce blogs have a lot in common. For one, they enjoy increased brand awareness, which creates opportunities for them to be discovered by potential customers.
The key to their success is that they give their readers quality and consistent content.
Top eCommerce blogs usually find out what their audience needs, then they customize their content in a way that is useful and engaging to the reader.
Which successful blogs are we referring to? Let’s take a peek.
- Shopify blog
- A Better Lemonade Stand blog
- eCommerce Fuel blog
- Neil Patel blog
- HubSpot blog
- Yotpo blog
- Yieldify blog
- OptinMonster blog
- Nerd Marketing blog
- Beeketing blog
These blogs are all from different industries with different target audiences, which makes them ideal examples of how a successful blog can maximize your return on investment.
Blog 1: Shopify
Shopify is a website-building platform that provides all the tools needed to build your own online store.
Their blog page engages readers in discussions such as how to deal with a website that is not responsive on mobile devices. The page also updates them with success stories from different users, and informs them of the latest news in the eCommerce industry.
As a successful eCommerce blog, Shopify shares meaningful content with its audience. The blog tackles subjects such as:
- Implementing marketing strategies
- Designing excellent online stores
- Generating home business ideas
- Developing new products
- Pricing eCommerce products
In short, the Shopify blog consistently provides valuable information on digital marketing, consumer behavior, and website optimization.
Blog 2: A Better Lemonade Stand
A Better Lemonade Stand’s blog is dedicated to expanding newly established eCommerce stores by combining education, inspiration, and technical advice.
The blog provides insight for new stores throughout their journey, which involves three phases: building, launching, and growth.
A Better Lemonade Stand’s blog masterfully shows how to start eCommerce businesses and increase website traffic.
With a collection of free training webinars, entrepreneurs starting their eCommerce journey are kept up to date with the latest news and trends.
Fact: HubSpot statistics show that 38% of people will stop using a website with an unattractive layout. However, A Better Lemonade Stand blog’s layout looks attractive in contrasting blue colors and cartoon-like graphics.
Blog 3: eCommerceFuel
eCommerceFuel is a successful blog founded by Andrew Youderian. Readers get content once a week on dropshipping, how to grow your business, and team management.
This blog deals with scaling eCommerce brands, marketing, and handling logistics.
eCommerceFuel’s blog provides content that will help eCommerce store owners grow their businesses while deepening relationships with their customers.
Whether users intend to start a clothing line, try the best marketing techniques, or start a customer loyalty program, this blog caters to a wide range of eCommerce needs.
As a bonus, eCommerceFuel has a podcast with over 200 episodes.
Blog 4: Neil Patel
Neil Patel’s blog, Helping You Succeed Through Online Marketing, advises readers on marketing, SEO, social media funnels, eCommerce techniques, and email marketing.
Neil’s eCommerce blog is a hit for its content. Neil Patel teaches his audience:
- How to master marketing with data analytics.
- How to get conversions through paid advertising.
- How to source content ideas without struggling.
Users can also access a free tool to check their website’s current SEO rankings against those of their competitors. This process is known as conducting an SEO audit.
When it comes to giving his audience strategies on how to drive massive amounts of traffic to their websites, Neil Patel’s blog is a success.
Blog 5: HubSpot
Hubspot is a popular name in digital marketing. They have an engaging blog that feeds readers with regular, comprehensive content that covers topics such as:
- How to thrive on social media.
- How to win at content marketing.
- How to maximize your return on investment.
Hubspot’s blog breaks down complex information into chunks that are easily understood by readers.
There are also downloadable reports on HubSpot that teach you how to calculate social media engagement rate, what type of content to post, and which tags to use.
Blog 6: Yotpo
Yotpo’s blog is focused on user-generated (UGC) content marketing and the role this type of marketing plays in boosting sales.
Yotpo blog helps its audience understand user-generated content marketing by:
- Teaching them how to gain customer loyalty.
- Revealing to them the latest eCommerce trends.
- Using guides and eBooks to teach the audience.
- Including content marketing webinars.
The blog also includes detailed case studies that show their customers how other businesses are using Yotpo to gain customer loyalty and increase conversion.
Additionally, they have posts that talk about boosting return on investment, Black Friday strategies, and the benefits of customer reviews.
Blog 7: Yieldify
Yieldify’s blog is the most authoritative destination for CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization).
By focusing on eCommerce website optimization and CRO, they provide actionable information on their blog that shows how to:
- Generate more leads
- Target shoppers precisely
- Improve lead generations
- Build rich customer profiles
Yieldify shows real-life examples of eCommerce success stories, and their claims are backed by data from their case studies or other research sources.
Blog 8: OptinMonster
Optinmonster blog helps its users grow their email list, get more leads, and increase sales by teaching them how to implement these 3 steps:
- Create a visually attractive offer using a template or start from scratch using a blank canvas.
- Target and personalize offers by teaching them how to reveal an offer to the right people at the right time.
- Test and make any adjustments by getting all statistics needed to improve their lead generation strategies.
Optinmonster blog also offers its readers advice on Conversion Rate Optimization. It has very extensive articles, with some as long as 3000 words.
Blog 9: Nerd Marketing
Whether the user is an eCommerce beginner or veteran, the Nerd Marketing blog provides innovative methods to boost sales through guidelines, news, hacks, and inspirational stories.
This blog offers guidelines such as:
- How to automate traffic generation, customer conversion, and retention.
- How to identify your best customers and why this is important.
- How to prolong customer lifetime value.
- How to implement strategies that will help you sell into the future.
Nerd marketing gives fresh ideas on what is trending and which is the fastest-growing eCommerce business at any moment.
The blog also features podcasts that give users clear, actionable insights to scale their eCommerce businesses.
Blog 10: Beeketing
Beeketing is an all-in-one marketing automation eCommerce platform. The blog’s motto is to make both life and business easier.
It partners with Google and Founder Institute to deliver top-tier eCommerce news and insights.
Beeketing is great for both experienced and inexperienced users and offers the following benefits:
- Teaches how to start and grow an eCommerce store
- Gives real-life testimonies of how others have achieved growth
- Gives effective business strategies to convert customers to sales
eCommerce beginners are offered three guides: How to sell online, a guide to Instagram advertising, and a guide to Facebook advertising.
They also have a community where like-minded people can join and discuss the latest eCommerce topics.
Blogging Strategies to Take Away
Having learned how successful eCommerce blogs implement strategies, remember these key points when posting on your blog:
- Give value. Give your audience the kind of content they want to read by identifying their needs and customizing content to suit them.
- Be consistent. Set a posting schedule—whether it’s weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, always make sure you hit that mark.
- Be organized. Arrange information in an orderly manner to help readers find what they are searching for. They will be encouraged to stay longer on your blog.
- Don’t overpitch. Include relevant calls to action (CTAs) but let them be subtle. CTAs with the search keywords increase the conversion rate by 87%.
Blogging is loaded with the potential to build your brand, connect with customers and increase your sales. These benefits can only be seen after putting effort into each blog post.
No time to focus on growing your blog? We can. CopySmiths is committed to producing quality content that will be published on your blog as often as you wish. Let us help you get your blog to the top tier.
“I was delighted to try CopySmiths and find their articles are excellent. Thank you CopySmiths! 5 stars! I’ll be back.” – Felicia, eCommerce business.
Share on LinkedIn: