3 Home Appliance eCommerce Blogs to Inspire Your Own
A home appliance eCommerce blog should captivate your readers and offer them informational value. The blog content should be easy to read and engaging. Successful home appliance blogs meet these standards by:
- Publishing informative content
- Using relevant and high-quality images
- Adding tables, bullet points, infographics, and videos
- Outsourcing to a high-achieving content writing agency
These features add merit to a blog, stir the reader’s imagination, and give them a sense of satisfaction after reading it.
To help you meet these standards, we’ll look at three magnificent home appliance blogs that manage to offer an unforgettable experience to their audience.
David and Yvonne started Santevia as a natural alternative to acid reflux medication. Santevia filters take out harmful contaminants in water and add minerals such as magnesium and calcium.
Santevia’s blog, Vitality, features articles about filters, alkaline water, minerals, and harmful contaminants in water. These topics are related to their product, either directly or indirectly, and product images are always included in the articles to increase sales.
As you go through their blog, you’re likely to be convinced they’re experts in water and filters. You’ll trust that their product offers a solution to your problem because it’s been demonstrated that they clearly know what they’re talking about.
Santevia’s blog posts are written in simple English that most readers can understand. Google gives a higher ranking to articles that use simple language that sixth to eighth graders can effortlessly read and understand.
The more complex your language, the less likely readers are to interact with your blog. If the concept Santevia is trying to explain is more complex, they’ll add labeled images to simplify the information and keep the reader engaged.
Santevia’s blog also emphasizes keyword optimization in every article. Keywords are the phrases or words that people enter on Google when they have a concern or question.
Santevia includes seven to fifteen keywords before the title of most articles to increase their online visibility—the more keywords in your article, the higher your chances of appearing on the first page of Google search results.
- Choose a niche in which you can establish yourself as an expert. The niche should be related to your home appliance products.
- Write at a level that most readers can understand. Avoid complex words or phrases which may cause your audience to leave your blog. For example, use the word start instead of commence.
- Perform keyword research to get an idea of what your audience is looking for. Use the most popular keywords in your article’s heading, subheading, and body.
KingsBottle is a successful home appliance eCommerce blog that specializes in making state-of-the-art fridges and coolers.
KingsBottle uses the phrase “refrigeration reimagined” to capture the uniqueness of their products, which double as art pieces.
Their blog, Wine Coolers and Beverage Fridges, has over thirty articles, each with a featured image of their product. The use of excellent photography makes their article lineup attractive. A reader may even spend time admiring the images before clicking on an article.
They also add these spectacular images of their products throughout their articles. Each image serves as a solution to a presented challenge or supports the information in the text.
KingsBottle blog articles have gripping introductions that hook the reader in the first few lines. Captivating introductions drive readers to spend more time on your blog post, which reduces the bounce rate.
Bounce rate refers to how fast a reader leaves your blog post after clicking on it. The quicker they leave your blog, the higher your bounce rate and the lower your Google ranking.
According to SEO Tribunal’s recent statistics, 29% of page visitors will read a blog article carefully. These readers prefer short paragraphs.
Short paragraphs give the reader a sense of accomplishment as they read along. This fulfillment increases the time they spend on your page.
KingsBottle incorporates two to three lines per paragraph. The short paragraphs make their articles appear accessible, easy to read, and not overwhelming.
- Use magnificent products Images. High-quality images keep readers glued to your page and improve your chances of converting them to paying customers.
- Use hooks in your introductions to increase the chances of your readers staying on the page. Start by relating to their challenge, using interesting facts, or including a captivating quote.
- Use short paragraphs to encourage your page visitors to keep reading. Two to three lines should be the target.
The ZeroWater eCommerce online store sells filters that remove 99.6% of all dissolved solids in water by moving it through five distinct filter sections.
They exhaustively compare the water that passes through their filter to regular filters. As you interact with their website, you’re led to believe their filters are the best on the market.
ZeroWater’s blog, Filtration, has tens of articles that provide helpful information about water safety, properties of water, interesting facts about water, and how their products can add value to their page visitors’ lives.
ZeroWater uses convincing language and factual information to build their credibility, influencing their readers to convert to customers.
Outsourcing your blog writing allows you to reap the benefits of publishing premium content to convince readers and promote your product to.
ZeroWater’s blog features medium to large font size to allow page visitors on mobile devices or laptops to read with ease. The table below shows the font size ZeroWater uses in all their articles.
|Text Type||Font Size|
Google penalizes blogs that use small fonts because they fail to offer their audience an optimal user experience. The less visible your article’s font size, the harder it’ll be for your blog to rank highly.
- Improve your writing skills to use the most convincing and accessible language in your articles. Alternatively, outsource your blog writing to a content writing agency.
- Carry out proper research before writing your blog post. This step ensures you offer the information searchers are looking for, which’ll improve your blog traffic.
- Write well-formatted articles with the proper use of whitespace, subheadings, bullet points, and font size.
Factors Flourishing eCommerce Home Appliance Blogs Implement
A flourishing home appliance eCommerce blog should prioritize the needs of its readers. A reader may require an answer to a question, a solution to a problem, an honest product review, or current news.
As you meet these needs, you have the opportunity to present your product without appearing to be pushing for sales. The following are vital factors that flourishing blogs implement to ensure they reach a bigger audience.
“It has been a pleasure working with the CopySmiths team – they are reliable, efficient, and great at curating high-quality content on complex subjects. They always provide regular updates on all article orders and deliver on their promises.” – Sander Tamm, e-student.org
Your Blog Should:
- Meet your blogging goals: A successful blog should have goals that ensure you produce high-quality content. These goals should include article format, word count, publishing frequency, and images to use.
- Post regularly: For your blog to rank well, you need to post weekly or biweekly. Google gives high positions to blogs that consistently add new content and update old content with current information.
- Be search engine optimized: Find out what your audience is searching for and work on writing those articles. You can start by checking the most popular blog posts on your competitors’ blogs and produce better articles than they have. You can also perform keyword research and craft your content with the questions, phrases, and words that you find.
Your Blog Should Not:
- Contain text only: An article with text only looks dull. Adding magnificent images and relevant video clips improves your readers’ engagement with your content. According to Orbit Media’s latest blogging statistics, blog posts with images receive 94% more views than those without.
- Include competitors’ links: Some blogs unknowingly use their competitors’ content as a source to confirm the information they’re presenting. Competitors can also accidentally be included through external links, or through images, videos, or infographics.
- Deceive your readers: Don’t add information that’s not factual. When including statistics, link to credible sources like .gov, .org, and medical journal websites. You should also avoid exaggerating the benefits of your products. Customers could give you a bad review which will affect your credibility and sales.
As we’ve seen, producing content that generates significant traffic isn’t easy. It requires superior skills, which CopySmiths’ experienced writers have acquired. Allow us to handle your blog writing needs, and watch your home appliance blog traffic grow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will a home appliance blog increase my online sales?
Yes, blogging about topics related to your home appliance product will increase traffic to your website. Blogging will cause more people to interact with your product, and some will convert to paying customers.
Will people find my home appliance blog interesting?
Yes, if you post engaging and informative articles with images, tables, bullet points, and video clips. However, they won’t find your blog interesting if you write dull, grammatically incorrect, or poorly organized content.
How often should I blog to improve my online visibility?
Weekly blogging significantly boosts your online visibility because the more articles you write, the more keywords you’ll rank for. You can employ the service of a content writing agency if you are too busy to meet this target yourself.